Jan 9, 2012

Ode to Pickachu

Dear Pickachu

   I found you and you found me when I was 6.
   I liked you very much.
   I don't think that you knew that a 6 Year old boy like you
   However, everyday I watched you and my youth life was focus on you.
   It was very happy to see you everyday.
   MY dream at that time was to be shot by your electric wave.
   You was so cute to me.



   However, I felt sorry to you that I stopped watching you when I was 11~13.
   I was not interested in you anymore and I didn't watch you.
   After those days, I felt sorry to you.
   These days, despite of  I'm middle school student, I like to watch you.
   I'm trying to watch you as much as I could.

   I will swear that I will be your fan for a long time.
   I liked you in the past, and I am, and I will. I promise this.
   But I want to make sure that I will not like than IU which is my favorite singer.
   I think that you are my FRIEND and MENTOR who made my youth happy.
   I like you Pickachu.
   Bye Bye~

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mistakenly capitalize second letter(PIckachu->Pickachu, MY->My), but it’s never a major problem. Pickachu is something that is alive, but I think it’s fine as well. You set the tone of you writing very light, and I think it’s very effective when you write about Pickachu. Good job!
    *These days, despite of the fact that I am a middle school student, I like watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is a "Pickachu"??? It seems pretty amazing from your poetry. Could you please find a picture and put it in the post? As you know, I'm an old man from Canada, and in Canada we don't have these things.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete